We are currently recruiting for the following full-time positions. For certain roles, we are open to working with current or recent MBAs on an internship basis. Contact us for more details.
IT Project Manager - Extranet System Developer
- Requires 0-2 years post-BA experience in strategy consulting, executive recruiting, investment banking, or related field, with knowledge of information used by institutional investors. You must be articulate, quick-witted, and hyper-organized
- Service Nitron's client base by developing and managing both relationships with institutional investors as well as with networks of industry experts
- Must have superior, proven oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent client-relationship skills
- Strong writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Management skills
- Please forward cover letter and resume to with "Research Associate" in the subject line.
Senior Associate (or Vice President, depending on experience), Institutional Sales
- Primary responsibility is developing and maintaining our client/expert matching database system (PHP/MySQL environment) and overseeing updates of two public websites.
- Must be proficient with PHP, HTML and MySQL. C experience useful, but not required.
- RAD software available (CodeChargeStudio) - previous experience with this very useful.
- Must be able to handle a great deal of responsibility and work independently.
- Must be an aggressive and self-motivated problem solver.
- Please forward cover letter and resume to with "IT Project Manager" in the subject line.
- Requires 2-5 years of sales/client relationship experience in the financial services industry, with knowledge of financial information used by institutional investors. Require extensive network among investment firms and related industry professionals
- Proven track record of sales performance, including: effective lead management, business development and prospecting skills
- Success in achieving growth and revenue targets for a product or service through a consultative sales approach
- Candidate should have strong interpersonal communication skills, adept writing, editing, and presentation skills, a poised, professional demeanor, and proficiency in PCs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Network administration experience with Windows server is a plus.
- Please forward cover letter and resume to with "Sales" in the subject line