Evalueserve Circle of Experts is a unique expert witness provider. We specialize in introducing you to senior industry executives who
Many of our experts are recent corporate alumni, who have served in senior positions of influential companies. Other experts include customers and suppliers to major corporations, international business managers, inventors, and regulatory observers. Individually or in combination, our experts offer knowledgeable and persuasive background and testimony to support your position.
- Have specialized and deep knowledge of your client’s business environment
- Are experienced and articulate to carry exceptional credibility in court
- Are available at fair and competitive rates
Our team uses our expert network and a technology-aided search process to connect you quickly to the ideal experts for your query. We identify the people that are most relevant for your requests, pre-screen them electronically, and interview them by phone to suit your requirements. We then oversee the contractual and retainer arrangements, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your case.
The following client examples demonstrate why Circle of Experts is turned to when one’s internal rolodex and common databases are unsuccessful in identifying experts with highly-specialized skills and backgrounds, and senior credentials.
It is Easy to Work with Evalueserve Circle of Experts
We deliver expert witnesses services the way you require. Our services are
Wide Range of Expertise – Evalueserve Circle of Experts provides access to experts across a wide range of industries and job responsibilities. Our experts have in the past filled a variety of senior positions, such as President and Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of Sales, General Manager for Europe, Vice President of Procurement, etc.
- Value-added – Evalueserve Circle of Experts specializes in providing you access to senior executives who are not already on public registries, based on precise experience requirements you specify.
- Fast – We offer one or more experts for your evaluation within three to five days of your request.
- Cost-effective – Our experts are industry practitioners, not professional consultants. They typically carry no sales and marketing overhead or high expectations about fees when serving as expert witnesses.
- Efficient – We pre-screen experts using online questionnaires and in-depth profiles as well as phone interviews, before you interact with them. We also manage their payment, allowing you to focus on the case.
- Flexible – In addition to being available for extended expert testimony preparation and delivery, our experts are available for phone-based consultations of an hour, a day, or more.
- Personalized – You are assigned a Client Service Manager responsible for your expert needs. The manager is responsible for drafting your specifications, for preparing biographies, and for incorporating your feedback to make the process of selection of experts more efficient.