To apply for a position with Nitron Advisors, please take the following five steps:
- Prepare your resume. We recommend reviewing the articles on the topic at Quintessential Careers,
JobhuntersBible, and/or Jobsmart.
In particular, please ensure that you have quantified your accomplishments.
- Save your resume in Microsoft Word format with the name "Last Name_First Name_Year.doc", e.g., "Clinton_Bill_2003.doc".
- Email the resume with a cover letter to . Please do not call to follow up on the resume. Write the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
- If you are looking for additional career information or independent consulting opportunities, we recommend visiting our collection of career resources.
- You may want to join one of two mailing lists which Nitron runs:
- Circle of Experts MBA Jobs list - For people seeking a new full-time position. The focus is positions appropriate for fast-track people 0-10 years out of business school, particularly with an investment banking, strategy consulting, or private equity background.
- Circle of Experts Consulting Opportunities list - For people interested in short-term, part-time consulting opportunities, appropriate for people who are currently employed full time. These opportunities require deep scientific, technical, or industry expertise.